- Once you have decided upon your house then a contract needs completing and signing by landlord and all tenants .You will pay a deposit of 1 months rent , which is returnable at the end of the tenancy when house is returned in clean and tidy state .
- We use a professional letting agency to collect and account for rent, hold your deposit in a Government approved tenancy deposit scheme, produce inventory of contents and condition .
- References / guarantors are preferred.
- Rent will be payable either quarterly or monthly in advance – your choice. Rent can be paid by bank transfer/ standing order, cash, or cheque.
- When you are ready to move in, you will need to arrange to call at the Letting AgentOffice, to sign for keys , receive moving in information, copy of inventory, pay the 1st month’s rent and ensure rent payment mechanism is set up .
- Within 2 weeks of moving in you should carefully check inventory and condition, record any discepancies and return a signed copy of inventory to Letting Agent.
- Report any maintenance issues, or queries to landlord by e.mail, text or phone.
- Upon vacation of the property , you are expected to leave the house in a reasonably clean and tidy condition , remove all personal belongings and rubbish , pay all bills and close utility accounts and return keys to Letting Agent. Any damages or cleaning required which is over and above normal wear and tear will be itemised to you before being deducted from your deposit.
- Paul and Wendy Langley will endeavour to ensure that all our tenants are happy with the service that we offer , and will always be more than happy to deal with any further queries/ problems that you may have.
- We always give an absolute minimum of 24 hours and preferably 48 hours notice if we or Letting Agent intend to visit the house for maintenance, inspection etc. We do not let ourselves into the house without previously having notified you.